This program aims to empower men, women, and youths who are unemployed or are living in extreme poverty by providing them with resources for education, training, small business set-up or linkage to employment.
- Promote skills acquisition for youths through vocational training and workshops, allowing them to establish their own employment in the creative industries
- Provide funding support for sustainable small business start-ups
- Build capacities, strengthen leadership and ensure adequate financial resources
- Promote advocacy efforts and support the creation and dissemination of knowledge using evidence-based practices
- Strengthen program participants’ connections, cooperation and collaboration through partnerships with other organizations
- Support increased mobilization to strengthen gender equality and equitable income