Welcome to the Food and Care For All, Inc a website located at www.fcfaglobal.org
The Site is owned by Food and Care For All, Inc., a Maryland corporation (referred to herein as us, we, our, or the FCFA). Collectively, all visitors to the Site are referred to herein as you or user.
What information we collect
Information you voluntarily provide
We collect information, including Personal Information, from you when you voluntarily provide such information. For example, if you register as a partner or volunteer with the FCFA, provide a donation to the FCFA, or submit an inquiry to the Site, we may collect your name, contact information, and location.
We ask that you not send or otherwise disclose sensitive information to us about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, or trade union membership, unless we specifically request such sensitive information. If you provide sensitive information to us without our request, then we may delete any such sensitive information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13, and the FCFA does not knowingly collect information from such individuals. We may delete any information identified as being provided by individuals under the age of 13.
The servers we use to host the Site collect certain log information about your use of the Site. This log information consists of the typical information collected when a server hosts a website over the Internet, such as the internet protocol (IP) address assigned to your device, the date and time the Site was requested, and the previous webpage you visited. Depending on the configuration of your connection to the Internet, your IP address may provide an indication of your location, which is generally no more precise than the city where your device is located.
Internet browser and device services
The internet browser you use to access the Site collects and provides us certain information about your device. Depending on your browser, this information can include the type of device you use, your operating system type and version, and browser type and version. Services running on your device may provide us information about you. For example, geolocation services running on your device may provide address-level location data to us.
Most internet browsers, mobile applications, and operating systems allow you to configure privacy settings to limit or disable cookies, web beacons, and related technologies. For example, you can typically adjust settings to cause a browser to notify you when a cookie has been issued or to block cookies altogether. You can also generally disable services running on your device, such as geolocation services. Certain internet browsers may enable you to request that websites “do not track” your browsing behavior on the website. The Site currently does not respond to such “do not track” signals because there is no consistent industry standard for compliance with such signals.
Although you are under no obligation to provide us with information, certain information we collect is necessary for the functionality of the Site. Should you choose to withhold certain information, we may not be able to provide you with access to or use of some features of the Site.
How we use your information
- when your provide Personal Information when registering as a partner or volunteer with the FCFA, providing a donation to the FCFA, or submitting an inquiry to the Site, we will use such Personal Information to process your registration, register your donation, and respond to your inquiry, respectively.
We may use Personal Information we collect from you to ensure the security, maintenance, and improvement of the Site, to operate the FCFA’s business, and to market relevant services to you. For example, we may use Personal Information we collect:
- to enhance access to and presentation of the features of the Site and customize content for your experience;
- to alert you about features or changes to the Site and other services of the FCFA;
- to comply with applicable laws;
- to protect the FCFA’s business, our rights, and those of our users;
- to evaluate the satisfaction of our users with the Site;
- to identify the number of unique visitors to the Site, determine how long you access certain content on the Site, and determine how frequently you use certain features; and
- to conduct research on the behaviors, interests, and demographics of our users.
We may use any information we collect from you that is not Personal Information, for any purpose.
Use by third parties
Disclosure of your information
Protection of your information
- affiliate organizations;
- third parties that are non-profit organizations with charitable purposes similar to the FCFA’s;
- third parties in connection with a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, or other disposition of all or substantially all of the FCFA’s business; or
- third parties that provide services to the FCFA related to the Site.
Any such third party has represented to the FCFA that it maintains reasonable confidentiality protections for your Personal Information.
In addition, we may disclose your Personal Information unconditionally:
- to law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- when we believe disclosure is reasonably appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
- in connection with an investigation of illegal activity.
We may disclose any information we collect from you that is not Personal Information, to any third party, for any purpose.
The Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another site for which the FCFA has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and terms on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
Where your information is processed
The FCFA will take reasonable steps to prevent the unauthorized disclosure or use of the Personal Information we process or store. However, no transmission of information over the Internet is fully secure.
In general, the FCFA retains your Personal Information for as long as it is relevant for the purposes it was collected, unless a longer period of time is required to comply with our record retention policy, to protect ourselves against legal claims, or to comply with applicable laws.
If you would not like us to share your Personal Information with third parties that are non-profit organizations with charitable purposes similar to the FCFA’s, please contact us with your request using the contact information listed in the section headed “Contact us”.
If you are in California
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us with your request using the contact information indicated in “Contact us”. If you would like a response via email, please include an email address. Otherwise, we will respond by postal mail within the time required by law.
Food and Care For All, Inc,
THIS AGREEMENT WAS LAST MODIFIED ON July 3, 2019.