Welcome to the Food and Care For All, Inc. a website located at www.fcfaglobal.org The Site is owned by Food and Care For All, Inc., a Maryland corporation (referred to herein as us, we, our, or the FCFA). Collectively, all visitors to the Site are referred to herein as you or user.
- Signing Up
Where applicable, such as for a partner or volunteer with the FCFA, we invite you to sign up with the FCFA. You agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself and your organization when signing up for the Site.
- Acceptable Use
The licenses provided below are necessary for us to operate, maintain, and improve the Site.
As between you and the FCFA, you own any text, image, graphics, audio, trademarkable matter, copyrightable work, or other data or content that you upload to or display on the Site (collectively, User Content).
All content on the Site other than User Content, including any text, image, graphics, audio, trademarkable matter, copyrightable work, or other data or content, associated technology and software, and the look and feel of the Site (collectively, the FCFA Content) is owned by the FCFA or our licensors. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works based upon, transmit, make, use, sell, offer to sell, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or FCFA Content in any manner, without our written permission.
- You agree not to use or permit use of the Site, including by uploading, emailing, posting, publishing, or otherwise transmitting any information, for any purpose that (a) menaces or harasses any person or causes damage or injury to any person or property, (b) involves the publication of any content that is false, defamatory, harassing, or obscene, (c) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm, or (d) constitutes unsolicited bulk posting, messaging, or email.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You understand that all User Content and the consequences of uploading or displaying User Content on the Site are your sole responsibility.
- You represent and warrant that all your User Content does not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any copyright, moral right, trademark, service mark, trade dress, certification mark, patent, trade secret, right of publicity, right against unfair competition, (collectively, Intellectual Property), or violate any right of privacy, right against defamation, or any other right of any third party.
- By posting, uploading, or otherwise distributing your User Content to the Site, you grant to the FCFA a perpetual, sublicensable, transferable, world-wide, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, license to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works based upon, transmit, make, use, sell, offer to sell, or otherwise commercially exploit your User Content in connection with the operation of the Site or the promotion, advertising or marketing of the Site, in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
- You agree that we have no responsibility for the storage, deletion, or other use of any User Content that you submit or post to the Site, or emails or other communications that you send through the Site.
- You agree not to disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Site, or access or use the Site to build, support, or assist a third party in building or supporting, products, or services competitive to the FCFA.
- You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or those of third party service providers contracting with the FCFA, or engage in any activity that interferes with the functionality of the Site, including by posting, uploading, or otherwise publishing any User Content to the Site that contains data or instructions designed to disrupt software, hardware, or network equipment.
- You agree not to use automated means to scrape data from the Site.
- You agree not to remove or modify any attribution or notice of the FCFA or any third party having any Intellectual Property rights in the Site or the FCFA Content.
This website is a place for rational, polite, and on-topic discussion about hunger across the world. Hunger is an issue that many people are passionate about, which can lead to spirited debate.
We welcome all points of view, as long as they are respectful, address the issues at hand, and add to the conversation.
We will not tolerate any name-calling, personal attacks or harassment of any kind. Racism, bigotry, sexism, classism or any other inappropriate responses may be removed at our discretion (remember the online golden rule – “Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.”)
When you make donations to the FCFA, you agree to follow any terms specified by the at the point of collection of the donation. Tax deductions of charitable donations and other nonprofit contributions are governed by US Internal Revenue Service rules. You are entirely responsible for compliance with all laws and legal obligations regarding charitable donations and receipts or other rules on such transfers. We make no representations as to your legal rights or obligations, and you should not rely on us for legal advice. We strongly recommend you consult with legal counsel if you have any questions regarding your donations.
The FCFA uses the third party payment processor (Payment Processor) to process all visitor donations. Depending on the type of donation and user selection, your payment processor may be one of the following companies:
- Blackbaud Merchant Services
We have no liability related the execution of any payments via our Payment Processor. Our Payment Processor receives a payment processing charge from every donation or other transaction it processes. The payment processing charge is typically between 1-5%.
- No Representations or Endorsements
Inclusion of any FCFA Content, User Content, or any other information on the Site or in our communications, such as organizational mission statements or user donation amounts, does not constitute the FCFA’s endorsement of such information, or the FCFA’s representation or warranty of the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of such information. Through the Site or other communications from us, you may receive access to certain third parties, and your choice to contact or deal with any of these third parties is your sole responsibility. We are not responsible for any transactions or dealings you have with any third parties.
- Intellectual Property
You acknowledge that your access to or use of the Site does not create any ownership in or license to any Intellectual Property in the Site or the FCFA Content. Except as expressly stated herein, neither we nor our licensors confer upon you by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right under any such Intellectual Property. You agree not to infringe or challenge any Intellectual Property owned or licensed by the FCFA.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the FCFA explicitly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, or that the service on the site will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not engaged in the provision of legal, tax, or other professional advice, and you agree that the Site does not contain any legal, tax, or other professional advice. If you need any professional advice, you should contact the applicable qualified licensed professional.
- Limitation of Liability
The Site may include links provided by the FCFA or third parties that connect to third party websites. Third party websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for content of or conduct by third parties on the Site or on third party websites. If you interact with a third party or access a third party website from the Site, you do so at your own risk. We provide links as a convenience only. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not indicate that we endorse, represent, warrant, or accept any responsibility for the content or conduct on the third party website.
- Contact us
Food and Care For All, Inc.
THIS AGREEMENT WAS LAST MODIFIED ON July 3, 2019.